Introducing http://talks.growlies.ca the Growlies Talks.
This is a free to register limited seating event, only 7000 seats at the start of registration available.
The list of interviews is
- Dr. Ian Billinghurst – Pointing the Bone at Cancer
- William Hoekman – Answers from Answers – Cutting Edge Pet Food Manufacturing
- Jae Kennedy & Adrienne Lefebvre – Cats, Advocacy, Fresh Foods Tips and Tricks
- Daniel Orrego – Ketogenic Diets and Health
- Dr. Robert Silver – CBD/THC and Your Pets
- Angela Ardolino – CBD Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt, Myth, & Magic
- Matt Bonanno – Fresh Foods from a Canadian Manufacturer’s Perspective
- Dr. Marty Goldstein – Natural Approaches to Health
- Julie Anne Lee – Supplements and Natural Approaches to Pet Care
- Dr. John Robb DVM – Vaccines, Titers, and Pet Food at the Vets Office
- Susan Thixton – Regulation of Pet Food