Soothe diarrhea or digestive upset.
Targets inflammation in the GI tract, respiratory system, Urinary tract. Can be used to rebalance gut flora and target GI issues such as burping, regurgitation, soft stools, vomiting, IBD, hairballs, etc. Also supportive for inflammation that presents as arthritis, autoimmune disease, skin disease and more. With 30 billion cfu wide-spectrum probiotic. 153 g powder.
- used for constipation
- used for GI irritation
similar benefits to slippery elm
- phagocytosis (cells engulf bacteria or dead cell tissue)
L-Glutamine Amino Acid
building block of protein
- promotes digestive health
- promotes brain health
- promotes muscle growth
- fights cancer
- helps with high blood sugar
- acts as a band-aid to prevent further damage
- balances mucous production
N-Acetylglucosamine (fermented cornstarch)
found naturally in the mucous membranes of digestive, urinary and respiratory tracts
- helps support the production of glycoproteins
- supports the structural integrity of respiratory tract, digestive tract and urinary tract
- protects against invading organisms
- supports colon health
- used as an adjunct to cancer treatment
- stimulates immune system
- blocks metastasis of tumour cells
14 Strain Probiotic
rebalances gut flora
- inhibits yeast growth
- blocks adhesion sites of pathogens
- enhances immune responses
- prevents/treats diarrhea
- maintains the integrity of intestinal tract
- prevents/treats UTI
- decreases side effects of antibiotics
Add dose per dog’s weight to food once per day.
Cats will require 1/2 of the recommended dose by weight.
In chronic cases where symptoms do not begin to improve within 10 days, it is best to consult your veterinarian.