**It is important to note that this is a different combination from the Yeasty Beast III in that it does NOT contain Apple Cider Vinegar. This means it is okay to use on open or raw skin. You would not want to use the Yeasty Beast III on anything open as it would sting considerably.
Homeopathic preparation of Green Tea, Hypericum, Hydrastis, Calendula, Equisetum, and Witch Hazel.
For use in Dogs and Cats
Origin: Marigold, Calendula
- Known as the greatest healing agent
- A first-aid go-to for abrasions, injuries
Origin: Camellia Sinensis
- Rich in antioxidants
- Polyphenols, which are a class of bioflavonoids, have been shown to have antioxidant, anticancer, antibacterial, and antiviral properties
- Catechins, which are antioxidants by nature, have also been shown to function as anti-inflammatory and anticancer agents
Origin: St John's Wort
- Improves tissue regeneration in wounds
- Used to tone and restore the health of the nerves
- Deals with local inflammation
- Treats skin conditions such as eczema, ringworm
- Used on wounds and sores
- Used on burns, wounds and sores
- Stabilizes scar tissue
Origin: Hamamelis Virginiana
- Naturally reduces acne, insect bites, blisters
- Used for inflammation
Topical spray for dogs and cats.
Can be used on insect bites, hot spots, burns, wounds, skin abrasions.
Do not spray directly in eyes or mouth.
Can soothe itch and promote healthy skin.
Spray on affected area 2-3 times per day. Try to avoid having your pet lick the topical off before it gets a chance to soak in.
In chronic cases where symptoms do not begin to improve within 10 days, it is best to consult your veterinarian.