Bonnie & Clyde Wild Omega 3 Fish Oil is an excellent way to increase your pet’s intake of of healthy DHA and also EPA Omega-3’s. Omega-3 fatty acids are an essential part of your pet’s diet. This supplement is suitable for cats and dogs of all ages. It is also unique from others on the market, as it is naturally fortified with Vitamin E. This formula is lower in calories than most other supplements because it is made with smaller fish, such as mackerel and sardines.
Bonnie & Clyde Wild Omega 3 Fish Oil is almost completely odourless. It is free from soy, GMO’s artificial ingredients, and gluten. This product does not contain any Chinese ingredients, either. Each batch is tested for quality by a third party to ensure potency, purity, and freshness. To serve, simply squirt on top of your pet’s food, or directly into their mouth. Suitable for both dogs and cats. Available in an 8 ounce or 16 ounce bottle.
Why We Recommend Bonnie & Clyde Wild Omega 3 Fish Oil:
- This quality omega-3 supplement is made sustainably
- Fortified with sunflower based Vitamin E
- Lower in calories that most other leading brands
- Also almost completely odourless
- Free from gluten, soy, GMO’s, artificial ingredients, and also Chinese ingredients
Fish Oil (Anchovy, Sardines, Mackerel), Vitamin E
- 8 oz bottle: 1 pump per 5 lbs of body weight
- 16 oz bottle: 1 pump per 20 lbs of body weight
How Long Does a Bottle Last?
- Based on weight of your pet
- 40lbs of combined pet bodyweight: 120 days
- 80lbs of combined pet bodyweight: 60 days
- 120lbs of combined pet bodyweight: 40 days
Refrigerate after opening. Fish oils are very susceptible to oxidation and degradation, which can be accelerated at room temperature.